- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Voluntary Assistant Professor at the University of Miami
- Consulting Associate, Department of Medicine at Duke University
- Founder of the Cosmetic Bootcamp
Dr. Kenneth R. Beer is board certified in both dermatology and dermatopathology, the microscopic study of the skin. He is one of the few cosmetic and surgical dermatologists to be credentialed in both specialties. Dr. Beer completed his residency in dermatology and fellowship in dermatopathology at The University of Chicago. He is a voluntary assistant professor at the University of Miami and a consulting associate in the Department of Medicine at Duke University.